I am also finally posting pictures of the River Run scarf I made last winter. The Kauni roving made such a beautiful wave of colors, and I cannot wait for cold weather to arrive so I can wear this warm and cheery scarf again.
A little June Cleaver, a little Laura Ingalls Wilder, and hopefully a lot of Elizabeth Zimmerman.
Saturday, October 26, 2013
The Wedding Blanket is finally finished.
I finished it, and I got Avalanche to model it. He sat on the blanket, but he sure doesn't look happy about it. He loved it while I was working on it, so I guess he's just disappointed that he will not be curled up in a blanket while he plays with my working yarn anymore.
I am also finally posting pictures of the River Run scarf I made last winter. The Kauni roving made such a beautiful wave of colors, and I cannot wait for cold weather to arrive so I can wear this warm and cheery scarf again.
The stitch pattern may not have been the wisest for single-ply handspun, but I still love the effect.

I am also finally posting pictures of the River Run scarf I made last winter. The Kauni roving made such a beautiful wave of colors, and I cannot wait for cold weather to arrive so I can wear this warm and cheery scarf again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment